Intigo (KABOODL LLC) (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other policies referred to in it) sets out how we will process any personal data we collect from you. Please read the following carefully.
For the purpose of the EU GDPR 2016/679, the data controller is KABOODL LLC, 300 Delaware Avenue, Suite 210-A, Wilmington, New Castle, DE, 19801.
The term “Personal Data” refers to personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, date of birth, e-mail or mailing address.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect your Personal Data as follows:
· Information you provide by filling in forms on our website. This may include information provided at the time of registering, subscribing to any of our services, posting material, sending messages or requesting further services.
· Details of transactions you carry out via our website.
· When you report an issue or concern or we need to respond to a query involving you. In this instance, we may request further details from you to assist our response.
· Record of correspondence between you and us.
· When you voluntarily take part in surveys that we use for research purposes.
· Details of the messages you send and receive using the Intigo messaging system including without limitation when you sent or received a message and the contents of that message. Messages are not private and are not confidential.
· We may also supplement the information that you provide to us with information received from third parties. For instance, search information providers, PayPal, other companies (subject to their privacy policies and applicable law), and from other accounts we have reason to believe you control (whether in part or in whole).
Use of Personal Data
We only ever collect data that is required for the purposes set out in this policy.
Where we send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by e-mail or post.
When we ask you for Personal Data it may include the following purposes:
· To fulfil your requests for information or services.
· To inform you of new products and services we will be providing;
· To send you regular updates on issues we think will be of interest to you;
· For marketing purposes and market research; and
· To provide you with the services offered by us via this website, to administer this website and to help us improve our services.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
· To notify you about changes to our services, terms and conditions, policies or website.
· To manage risk, or to investigate, detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud, suspected fraud or other potentially illegal or prohibited activities.
We may send your data to partners of Intigo for marketing purposes, we will notify of when we do so and the purpose of said data share.
We hope that you will be delighted with our services
However, if you do not wish to receive emails from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list you can either select “unsubscribe” from any of the marketing emails that we send or alternatively contact us.
Anonymous data collected through this website
In addition to the information as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. For example, our web server automatically logs which pages of our website our visitors view, their IP addresses and which web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally, it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our website.
Our website contains Hyperlinks to other pages on our website. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our website our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally – it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these Hyperlinks.
In order to collect the anonymous data described in the preceding paragraph, we may use temporary “cookies” that remain in the cookies file of your browser until the browser is closed. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, this enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not.
We may also use your IP address to administer our website and to help diagnose problems with our server.
An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the Internet.
Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (i.e.: aol.com, yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users’ demographics.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
We will only share, or disclose your Personal Data to other companies either within our group of third parties as described in this Privacy Statement and under these limited circumstances:
· To provide you with the information or products which you have requested,
· For further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your Personal Data in order to support our information technology or to handle mailings on our behalf.
· Where you have consented, we may also share your Personal Data with other companies within our group of companies or disclose your Personal Data to other businesses who may contact you about their products or services that may interest you.
· To comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, interacting with anti-fraud databases, to protect the security and integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution or similar event. We will inform you of any such transfer or disclosure as required by law.
· In order to apply or enforce our terms and conditions, our policies or any other agreements between you and us.
· We may pass on your Personal Data to other users of this website if they confirm to us in writing that they intend to issue proceedings or take legal action against you.
· We may also disclose necessary information to:
o law enforcement agencies;
o security forces;
o competent governmental or intergovernmental bodies;
o competent agencies,
o regulatory authorities, self-regulatory authorities
o organisations and other third parties; including but not limited to our group companies,
to cooperate with investigations into fraud or other illegal, or potentially illegal activity, or to conduct investigations of violations of our terms and conditions and other policies referred to in it.
· We and other organisations may also share, access and use (including from other countries) necessary information (including, without limitation the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies) to help us and them assess and to manage risk (including, without limitation, to prevent fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing). This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Where appropriate, before disclosing Personal Data to a third party, we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and to comply with applicable law.
Where you have chosen to connect your intigo account to your Facebook account we may share, disclose, and transfer Personal Data to Facebook. This permission will be requested when you connect your accounts. If you have given this permission you may then disable this function at any time by changing your Facebook or intigo account settings.
Data access and corrections
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your Personal Data, we will provide you with a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
We will also correct, amend or delete any Personal Data that is inaccurate and notify any third-party recipients of the necessary changes. You may update any information you have given to us by contacting us at the addresses given below
Requests to delete Personal Data are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on us.
Links to other websites
Transfer of data abroad
If you are visiting this website from a country other than the country in which our servers are located (currently the United States of America), the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries
We may also transfer your Personal Data between our offices and third-party processors which may be located worldwide. Where your Personal Data is transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area, we will ensure that recipients of your Personal Data agree to keep your Personal Data confidential and hold it securely in accordance with applicable data protection laws.